Zesty Creamed Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamed Spinach in a slow cooker? Our shortcut version makes that an easy reality. Try our delicious and easy Zesty Creamed Spinach this way and we're betting you never make it any other way again.
What You'll Need
- 4 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a 3- or 3-1/2-quart slow cooker that's been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours. Stir well before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 270
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 52mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,104mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.5g 18 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.