Balsamic Flank Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Let's get back to our roots with an old steak favorite! The perfectly flavorful marriage of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and Dijon mustard, along with a few fresh herbs and spices, makes lively marinade for our grilling favorite: Flank steak! Our Balsamic Flank Steak is a juicy, flavor-packed steak that will really shake up dinnertime.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-1/2- to 2-pound) beef flank steak
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except steak; mix well.
- Score steak on both sides by making shallow diagonal cuts 1-1/2 inches apart, creating a criss-cross pattern. Place steak in bag, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade and discard excess marinade. Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until center is cooked to medium.
- Allow steak to rest 5 minutes before slicing on an angle across the grain. Serve and enjoy.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!