Balsamic Flank Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The perfect flavorful marriage of balsamic vinegar, olive oil and Dijon mustard, along with a few fresh herbs and spices makes for a lively marinade for any of our grilled favorites like this Balsamic Flank Steak.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-1/2- to 2-pound) beef flank steak
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except steak; mix well.
- Score steak on both sides by making diagonal cuts 1-1/2 inches apart. Place steak in bag, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade and discard excess marinade. Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until center is cooked to medium.
- Slice steak on an angle across the grain, and serve.
For another marinade option, we recommend you also try our Wake Up Your Taste Buds Marinade. It's great with chicken, fish, or beef.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!