Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Tutti Fruity Crispy Candy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 3/4 Pounds
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
These colorful salty-sweet treats are a real crowd-pleaser. And who would believe that Tutti Fruity Crispy Candy is so easy to make?! It's a colorful candy that adds an extra fruity flavor to your homemade candy routine!
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) package vanilla candy coating squares, broken up
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened fruit-flavored multigrain cereal
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks, coarsely broken
What to Do
- Line a lightly greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Melt candy coating squares in a large microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Gently stir in cereal and pretzels.
- Spread candy onto wax paper. Let stand 1 hour or until firm. (Do not refrigerate.) Break candy into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Let the kids lend a helping hand here. They can crush the pretzels in a resealable plastic freezer bag, stir the cereal into the melted vanilla coating, break the finished candy into pieces, and-best of all-sample it.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!