Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
We love homemade candy recipes! They're so much fun to make for special occasions or to show someone a little extra TLC. Well, we think our Rainbow Bark is perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Usually, you find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but beneath the multi-colored sprinkles is a decadent chocolate so good, even the Leprechauns are going to want some!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package dark chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallow bits
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate mint candies
- 2 tablespoons multi-colored confetti sprinkles
What to Do
- Line a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate wafers for 45 seconds. Stir until completely chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto baking sheet and smooth out evenly with spatula.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, pistachios, mint candy, and colored sprinkles. Refrigerate 1 hour or until hardened. Break into pieces and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Need some fun St. Patrick's Day recipes? Try this entertaining Bubble and Squeak recipe! Then, for dessert, whip up our "Luck of the Irish" Cake!
- For more sweet-as-can-be candy recipes, try our 5-star Mini Almond Dream Bars, and, since we all need a little time to indulge, try our Gimme a Break Bars.
- Love this candy bark recipe? We do too! Good thing we have several more we know you'll love, like this Chocolate Almond Bark and, a Test Kitchen favorite, this yummy Cowboy Bark!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more can't-resist candy recipes, download our free eCookbook!