Greek Isles "Roasted" Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 17 Min
If you love your air fryer, but don't know what to use it for other than crispy French fries, then you're in luck! Our Greek Isles "Roasted" Chicken is a fantastic air fryer recipe that comes together in a flash and tastes like a vacation. Just toss together the flavors of Greece into your trusty air fryer and get ready for a flavor paradise. Who knew air fryers could be a part of fine dining? We did!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained well
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add chicken and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- Coat air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place chicken in basket. Air fry 17 to 18 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Serve topped with sliced olives and crumbled feta.
Just a Suggestion:
- Round out your meal by serving this over orzo tossed with some olive oil, chopped parsley, and a bit of salt and pepper. Simple and tasty!
- For more fun with Greek cooking, try our Mediterranean Ravioli with Feta, our Quick-as-a-Wink Green Chicken, or our Spinach Feta Scramble.
- And if you're craving more international favorites, try our Anytime Poutine, our Easy Butter Chicken, or our German Pancakes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 415
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 46g 93 %
- Cholesterol 232mg 77 %
- Sodium 835mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.9g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.