Seven Layer Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Nothing beats a homemade deli-style potato salad, and nothing compares to our Seven Layer Potato Salad! With layer after layer of colors, textures, and flavors, this one will be the talk of your picnic or grill-fest!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds red skinned potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a soup pot and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender; drain and let cool. Place in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add half the dressing to the potatoes and toss gently. Layer with eggs, celery, cheese, scallions, and bacon bits. Pour remaining dressing over salad. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We just love our deli salads 'cause they go so well with just about everything! Some of them are even a meal in themselves, like our All-In-One Chicken Potato Salad!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!