Fresh Salmon Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's sure to lure your gang to the table? This fresh homemade version of Salmon Burgers that starts with the fresh catch from the market fish counter, and ends with lots of tasty raves. Don't forget to try our homemade Dill Sauce too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 to 2 slices fresh white bread
- 2 scallions, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped and well combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray. Cook burgers over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Our Test Kitchen highly recommends serving this one up with our delicious quick-to-fix Dill Sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!