Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix (See Tip)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 6 (6-ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- Onion powder for sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Stir in cranberries. Place catfish fillets on a flat surface and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Spoon about 1/4 cup stuffing mixture over each fillet, pressing down lightly. Roll up jelly-roll style and place seam side down on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and paprika. Brush mixture on each fish rollup
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until fish is firm and heated in center. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Make sure to pair our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets with your favorite Christmas sides! If you're looking for something new, try our Festive Butternut Squash Medley or these 5-star Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes!
- For dessert, try our Black Bottom Pecan Pie, this super-festive Holiday Eggnog Pie, or this sweet-as-can-be Jingle Bell Torte!
- What do you think of our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets? Tell us in the comments below!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 395
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 29g 58 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 581mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 7.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.