Berries 'n' Cream Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jump-start your morning with this creamy treat. Go ahead and cook the oatmeal ahead of time, and then all you have to do is reheat it in the microwave when you're ready to eat it. Stir well before serving. It keeps in the fridge up to 1 week.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups uncooked regular oats
- 2 (5-ounce) packages dried berry blend
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups milk
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a 3-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3 hours or until thickened. Stir in almonds. Serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!