Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wished you could serve yourself a big slice of carrot cake for breakfast? Unfortunately, that wouldn't be a healthy option, but (lucky for you!) we've found a way for you to enjoy the tastes of carrot cake in a good-for-you breakfast form. Our Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are simple to make, delicious to eat, and good for keeping you in tip-top shape.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, carrot, raisins, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well. Add almond milk, syrup, and vanilla; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
- Sprinkle some walnuts over the top just before serving, for that extra taste and crunch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pressed Greek Breakfast Wraps
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Rosemary Biscuits & Country Gravy
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Avocado Breakfast Boats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake