Tipsy Coconut Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little island flair to your next shindig with this super easy dessert dip. Our Tipsy Coconut Dip is made with less than 5 ingredients and it's full of creamy coconut flavor. Everyone will love this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum (see Note)
- Toasted coconut for garnish
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve.
- We like to serve this dip with fresh fruit and chocolate wafers.
- Serving this dip to kids or just don't like rum? You can leave out the rum and still enjoy this tasty, alcohol-free, dessert dip!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.