Mini Fruit Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This mini homemade version of one of our favorite store-bought treats, will run rings around the original. Why? Because nothing beats the taste of fresh out of the oven homemade Mini Fruit Pockets oozing with our favorite fruit preserves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.1-ounce) box rolled refrigerated pie crust
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves or your favorite flavor
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Decorative sugar for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll one pie crust and using a knife, square the edges. Cut into 12 rectangles 2 inches wide by 3 inches long. Place a teaspoon of preserves in center of 6 rectangles and top with remaining rectangles. Using a fork, crimp edges and place on baking sheet. Unroll second pie crust and repeat process.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and milk, until consistency is like thick syrup. Spoon glaze slowly over fruit pockets and sprinkle with decorative sugar, if desired. Let harden, then serve.
- We just know you'll also want to try our recipe for Homemade Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, we think they are better than the original!
- These make great snacks for kids! If you're looking for even more kid-friendly ideas, be sure to check out our FREE eCookbook, Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!