Sweet Pumpkin Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't bore your party goers with the same old greasy, garlicky chips and dip. Instead, serve Sweet Pumpkin Dip to surprise and delight your guests at your next event. The creamy texture of this easy pumpkin dip recipe will be a smash hit! Made with canned pumpkin, this cream cheese pumpkin dip recipe comes together in no time and will be the talk of the party.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, beat the pumpkin and cream cheese until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients, beating until well combined.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with wedges of fresh fruit, like apples and pears, and gingersnap cookies.
- If you love recipes with canned pumpkin, don't miss our collection of Canned Pumpkin Recipes We Love!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!