Easy Chicken Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes, the best meal after a long day is one that's easy to make, but tastes like you cooked for hours. Well, it doesn't get much easier than our Easy Chicken Pot Pie. This comforting, homestyle dinner comes together in no-time with frozen veggies, refrigerated biscuits, and last night's leftover chicken. It's a perfect anytime meal made from ingredients you probably already have in your refrigerator, which minimizes the work and maximizes the flavors.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10.2-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, cut in half, then cut into thirds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, thyme, and black pepper; mix well. Place mixture in a 9-x 13-inch baking dish; top with vegetables and chicken.
- Bake 15 minutes then remove from oven.
- Place biscuit pieces over chicken. Return to oven and bake 20 more minutes, or until bubbly and biscuits are golden.
Check This Out!
- Make sure to check out our 21 Easy Pot Pie Recipes, including beef pot pies, turkey pot pies, and more!
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty, Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes.
- One of our favorite chicken recipes is this Sweet & Citrusy Sheet Pan Supper! The sweet burst of flavor will be a crowd pleaser. But for something more classic, check out our Unforgettable Chicken Casserole.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.