We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
These Reindeer Cookies are, without a doubt, always the cutest cookies on the holiday cookie platter! Santa won't be able to resist these on Christmas Eve...and neither will your little (and big) elves!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter or sugar cookie dough
- 48 small pretzel twists
- 48 brown M&M's candies
- 24 red M&M's candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cookie dough in freezer for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Cut dough into 24 slices and place slices 2 inches apart on large ungreased cookie sheets. Pinch in each side to form an hourglass shape.
- Position 2 pretzels at top of each slice to form antlers then create eyes with brown candies and noses with red candies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you like these Reindeer Cookies, then you'll probably love our Reindeer Fudge too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 154
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 6.1mg 2 %
- Sodium 292mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.