We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
These Reindeer Cookies are, without a doubt, always the cutest cookies on the holiday cookie platter! Santa won't be able to resist these on Christmas Eve...and neither will your little (and big) elves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter or sugar cookie dough
- 48 small pretzel twists
- 48 brown M&M's candies
- 24 red M&M's candies
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cookie dough in freezer for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Cut dough into 24 slices and place slices 2 inches apart on large ungreased cookie sheets. Pinch in each side to form an hourglass shape.
- Position 2 pretzels at top of each slice to form antlers then create eyes with brown candies and noses with red candies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you like these Reindeer Cookies, then you'll probably love our Reindeer Fudge too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!