We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
These Reindeer Cookies are, without a doubt, always the cutest cookies on the holiday cookie platter! Santa won't be able to resist these on Christmas Eve...and neither will your little (and big) elves!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter or sugar cookie dough
- 48 small pretzel twists
- 48 brown M&M's candies
- 24 red M&M's candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cookie dough in freezer for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Cut dough into 24 slices and place slices 2 inches apart on large ungreased cookie sheets. Pinch in each side to form an hourglass shape.
- Position 2 pretzels at top of each slice to form antlers then create eyes with brown candies and noses with red candies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 154
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 6.1mg 2 %
- Sodium 292mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.