18 Back-to-School Lunchbox Ideas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Welcome the back-to-school season with our best ideas for filling up those lunchboxes! From healthy lunch ideas for kids to kid-approved lunches for picky eaters, we’ve got all the back-to-school recipes and brown bag lunch ideas that you could ever want. Enjoy these easy wraps and sandwiches, thermos-ready soups kids love, and packable lunchbox desserts all school-year long.
Easy Soups On-The-Go
Bring the warmth and comfort of home right into your child's lunchbox with one of these kid-approved soup recipes. It's an easy way to give 'em a healthy, hot lunch when the weather cools down, and you can pack them in a thermos for soup on-the-go.
Easy Wraps & Sandwiches for Kids
Easy wraps and sandwiches are always a favorite lunchbox addition. They're easy to pack, simple to prepare, and kids love 'em. Switch up your turkey sandwich routine with one of these creative (and kid-friendly) ideas.
What better way to bring a smile to your child's face than surprising them with a special after-school snack? From easy cookie ideas to fudgy brownies and fruity squares, these sweet treats are lunchbox-friendly and sure to please.
If you liked these recipes, be sure to check out our free eBook, ABC's of Back-to-School: 26 Kid-Friendly Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 12 Happy Holiday Drink Recipes
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 12 Recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Stroganoff, & More
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes: How to Cook Cabbage
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food