Fluffy Pudding Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Fluffy Pudding Frosting is a must-have! You won't believe how easy it is to make this delicious frosting recipe with only a few ingredients from your pantry. If you've never heard of this type of recipe before (it's also sometimes called cool whip frosting), you're in for a real treat. All you have to do is combine your favorite flavor of instant pudding (we used vanilla) with some cold milk and whipped topping. Voila! You have a creamy, delicious pudding icing that is perfect for cakes and cupcakes.
One of the other great things about pudding frosting is that you can adapt it for any flavor you like. Chocolate and vanilla are classic flavors, but why not try strawberry or butterscotch? Let your imagination be your guide as you dream up delicious combinations to make for your family and friends.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package any flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mix and beat with a wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Once you've given this pudding frosting a try, why not try our Banana Pudding Frosting? With just a few more ingredients you can make another easy pudding frosting that's got a sensational Southern flair to it!
- Our Fluffy Pudding Frosting goes great spread on just about any cake or cupcake. To get you started, try it on our Classic Vanilla Cupcakes or Three Minute Cupcakes. Be sure to store your frosted cakes in the refrigerator.
- Want even more frosting recipes? Check out our collection of Homemade Frosting Recipes: 14 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 213
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 4.9mg 2 %
- Sodium 126mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.