Potluck Pasta Fiesta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a chicken and pasta dish with a kick, then you've just hit the jackpot. Our Potluck Pasta Fiesta will have your gang begging you for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow-tie pasta
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1- pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into halves
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Set aside in a covered dish to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the black pepper. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat; add the chicken and garlic. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Remove the chicken to a cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes. Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil over medium heat; add the chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Toss with the warm pasta and serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- For more pasta favorites, try our Slow Cooker Baked Ziti, our Muffin Tin Mac 'n' Cheese, or our Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole.
- Want more sweet potluck treats? Make our Apple Pie Dump Cake, our Hawaiian Poke Cake, or our Brown Sugar Banana Cake.
- Plus, looking for something to feed a crowd? Make one of these Divine Deli Salads, or one of our "To-Die-For" Cake Mix Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 738
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 44g 88 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 1,936mg 81 %
- Total Carbohydrates 99g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 21 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!