Sweet and Sour Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Sweet and Sour Wings are unbelievably tangy, and sesame seeds add an authentic Asian crunch. Serve these at your next party or football game. Your guests will be begging for more!
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-pound) package frozen split chicken wings, thawed
- 1 cup sweet-and-sour sauce (see Notes)
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings on prepared baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- After wings are baked, remove them from the oven, and drain if necessary. Add to sauce mixture; toss to coat well.
- Place coated wings back on baking sheet, brush with any remaining sauce, and bake 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until glaze begins to caramelize and no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
- There are many varieties of sweet-and-sour sauce. For instance, Szechuan duck sauce and others like it can be very spicy. The flavor of your wings will vary depending on the type you use.
- Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!