The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Panna cotta is a chilled Italian-style dessert with a custard consistency. It may have a fancy name but this panna cotta recipe is easy as can be! Serve it when you want to impress, and you're sure to be on the receiving end of loads of raves!
What You'll Need
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand until gelatin is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar has dissolved. (Do not let it come to a boil.)
- Remove mixture from heat, add softened gelatin mixture, and stir to completely dissolve gelatin.
- Strain hot mixture into a large glass bowl then carefully pour or spoon mixture into custard cups. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!