Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fish We're cookin' up one of these fish recipes for dinner tonight! From baked fish recipes to grilled fish recipes and more, we've got some of the best easy fish recipes using cod, tuna, salmon, catfish, and more.
- Shellfish Make delicious recipes using shellfish. From lobster and shrimp to crab and crawfish, the possibilities are endless. Try your hand shrimp scampi, coconut shrimp, crab cakes or steamed clams, Everyone loves the culinary delights of cooked shellfish.
- Chili Round up the cowboys and serve them a hearty bowl of chili. Nothing soothes stomach pains like our great chili recipes. Be it chicken chili, vegetarian chili, turkey chili, while chili or black bean chili, any homemade chili will have them full.
- Soups Warm up with one of our favorite easy soup recipes. From chicken soup to vegetable soup, you'll stay cozy with these homemade soup recipes. Make one of these easy healthy recipes for dinner tonight!
- Stews For a hearty dinner any time of year, our stew recipes are just what you need. Whether you're in a mood for a savory beef stew recipe or one of our easy lamb stew recipes, you're all set!
- How-To Videos We've got some great cooking tips on how to cook like the pros. Learn how to cook everything from dinner to breakfast to dessert, and soon, you won't be able to leave the kitchen!
- Recipe Videos Recipe Videos
- Eggs If you're looking for the best ways to make eggs, you've come to the right place! Our collection of egg recipes has it all from scrambled egg recipes for breakfast to deviled egg recipes for parties. Check out what we've got in store.
- Misc. Breakfast Get ready for the most important meal of the day with our selection of easy breakfast recipes, including breakfast recipes for kids, Christmas breakfast recipes, and much more.
- Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast If you're looking for the best pancake recipes, waffle recipes, or French toast recipes, then you've come to the right place. Serve up breakfast in style with this collection of easy breakfast recipes.
- Cold Beverages Get your cold beverages here! Whether you're looking for morning coffee drink recipes or evening mixed drinks, we're sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
- Hot Beverages Hot beverages are the perfect way to warm up in the winter. Check out our collection of hot chocolate recipes, different types of coffee, alcoholic drinks, and more.
- Bar Cookies Bake up some of these fabulous bar cookies, and you won't be sorry! These easy bar cookie recipes include Christmas bar cookies, lemon bar cookies, pumpkin bar cookies, and more.
- Brownies Chocolate never tasted better than with these easy brownie recipes, including brownies from scratch, fudge brownies, cream cheese brownies, and more.
- Cakes Make your party a hit with our selection of amazing cakes. From birthday cake recipes to summer-ready ice cream cake to decadent chocolate cake, you won't be disappointed!
- Candy Make your favorite old-fashioned candy recipes at home from vintage candy favorites to mouth-watering chocolate candies and more.
- Cheesecakes Check out our selection of cheesecakes. Whether you're looking for a simple cheesecake recipe, a no bake cheesecake, or a strawberry cheesecake recipe, you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
- Cookies Make one of our easy cookie recipes tonight! We've got the best cookie recipes whether you need a chocolate chip cookie recipe, an oatmeal cookie recipe, or something else.
- Cupcakes Cupcakes are a must-have at any potluck or holiday. Whether you're looking for birthday cupcakes, mini cupcakes, red velvet cupcakes or more, you're going to have something to celebrate!
- Frozen Desserts Cool down with one of our easy frozen dessert recipes. We've got some of the best frozen desserts, including frozen strawberry desserts, no-bake desserts, and more!
- Misc. Desserts Check out some of the best easy dessert recipes around, including chocolate dessert recipes, summer dessert recipes, Christmas dessert recipes, and more.
- Pastries Have an elegant dessert ready with one of these easy pastry recipes. From puff pastry recipes to breakfast pastry recipes and more, you'll set a delightful spread.
- Pies We've got the best selection of pie recipes around, including apple pie, lemon meringue pie, and even a pie crust or two! These pies are must-make dessert favorites.
- Puddings Find the best pudding recipes right here! Whether you're looking for bread pudding recipes, rice pudding recipes, or even the perfect banana pudding recipe, you're sure to find exactly what you need.
- Beef Make yourself a hearty beef dinner with our fine selection of beef recipes, including ground beef recipes, beef stew recipes, beef and noodles, and much more.
- Lamb Check out our selection of lamb recipes from ground lamb recipes to lamb chop recipes to lamb shank recipes to grilled lamb recipes and so much more!
- Misc. Meat No matter what kind of meat recipes you're looking to find, you're sure to find the best recipes here. From meat stew recipes to taco meat recipes, we've got 'em all.
- Pork No matter what kind of pork you're working with, we've got some of the best pork recipes for you. Check out our selection of pork loin recipes, pork chop recipes, pork roast recipes, and more.
- Veal Expand your taste palette with one of our tasty veal recipes. From veal chop recipes to veal cutlet recipes and more, you'll love all the choices we have to offer.
- Pasta Sauces Keep that jar in the pantry--we've got some homemade pasta sauce recipes you simply can't refuse. If you need an easy pasta sauce recipe, boy, you've come to the right place!
- Deli Salads From picnics to lunch to dinner, deli salads go with practically anything! We've got a wide variety for you to choose from, whether you're looking for an easy pasta salad, tuna salad, macaroni salad, potato salad, chicken salad, or something else.
- Green Salads Make your dinner complete with one of these recipes for green salads. Our green salad recipes are great for a light lunch, potluck, or dinner. We know you'll love how these are some of the best green salad recipes.
- Misc. Salads Get ready for a potluck or a family dinner with our array of salad recipes. From pasta salad recipes to green salad recipes to chicken salad recipes, we're sure to have a salad for you.
- Salad Dressings Make your favorite salad dressings at home. Find a great Greek salad dressing recipe, Caesar salad dressing recipe, Italian salad dressing recipe, and more!
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies Our Test Kitchen sure does bake a lot of cookies, and over the years we've collected quite a few favorite tips and tricks. If you've ever wondered how to bake soft sugar cookies, or how to tell when your cookies are done, then these tips will surely
- Artichokes: From the Field to the Table Research has found the artichoke to be one of the best sources of antioxidants in the vegetable category. We can make artichokes in advance, store them in the fridge for up to five days, warm them and enjoy their tasty health benefits!
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes Whether you're baking with cake mix or baking cakes from scratch, these helpful hints will save you both time and money in the kitchen. From sunken cakes to dry cakes, these tips and tricks will give you the knowledge you need to make perfect cakes e
- Decorating Easter Eggs Whether you plan to use an easy-to-use egg coloring kit or dye eggs naturally, master the art of hard-cooking and then prepare to get creative with these fun and easy decorating tips.
- Dynamite Dip Tips With our dynamite dip tips, you'll be "in the know" about how to serve and enjoy dips and spreads. These helpful hints and serving tips will make your entertaining easier and safer.
- Easy Recipes for College Students Research what your specific school and dorm allows, and see how effortlessly we can create deliciously easy recipes for college students.
- How to Bake a Perfect Cheesecake From how to avoid cracks in cheesecake to how to freeze cheesecake (yes, you can!) and more, you'll learn everything you wanted to know in this list of cheesecake baking tips.
- How to Bake Lighter: Healthy Baking Tips & More Are you one of the many people out there who think that lower-fat means no taste? Well, it's not true! Sure, there are lots of items out there that claim to be lower in fat or the absolute answer to good health. Well, we know of no one product that c
- How to Build the Perfect Cheese Board A cheese board is like an edible piece of art thats perfect for tasty entertaining. Our tips for how to build the perfect cheese board will surely add excitement to your next gathering.
- How to Check for Baking Powder and Baking Soda Freshness We're sharing tips for anyone with the baking bug to check the freshness of both baking powder and baking soda.
- How to Cook Perfect Rice Every Time Its a side staple that appears at so many of our tables, and while it may not be the star at dinner, its certainly a supporting act. However, we dont want a side to weigh down main entre, so heres some tips from the USA Rice Federation to make your r
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing Get the same great taste and flavor of homemade stuffing with the shortcut benefit of using a store-bought stuffing by adding one of these easy options below. Or, add one of these special touches to your own favorite homemade stuffing recipe.
- How to Fix Thanksgiving Dinner Mistakes We've got some common Thanksgiving mishaps, and how to fix 'em to ensure your day (and your gravy) runs smoothly.
- How to Freeze a Casserole Casseroles are one of the easiest and most delicious ways to cook -- and now that we know how to freeze these meals, they're one of the most convenient dinnertime solutions! Learn how to freeze, thaw, and reheat your favorite casserole recipes with o
- How to Mail & Store Cookies Giving a gift of homemade cookies for the holidays or sending a care package to kids who are away from home? Follow these cookie baking, packing and shipping tips to make sure your homemade treats arrive whole instead of as a box of crumbs.
- How to Make a Gingerbread House Have you ever wished you knew how to make a gingerbread house? Now you do! Our easy gingerbread house recipe is no fuss...and sure to create smiles when you're making it and all throughout the holiday season.
- How to Make a Puff Pastry Braid Ever wondered how you can make your homemade pastries look just like the ones they sell at the local bakery? It's easy when you use frozen puff pastry dough! Check out how we transform our recipe for Raspberry Nut Cheese Danish into a pastry worthy o
- How to Make Candied Pecans
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes Ever wondered how to make candy in your very own kitchen? Well then you're in luck! We've got a variety of easy chocolate candy recipes just for you. Take a peek at these homemade candy recipes to spread out for family and friends at your next gather
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes We know a thing or two about making great mashed potatoes... Our Test Kitchen has made thousands and thousands of batches, hundreds of different ways -- and all this potato mashin' has taught us the secrets to achieving smooth and velvety mashed pota
- How to Plan a Perfect Buffet If you're serving a lot of people, it's usually easier to serve buffet style, even though it means presenting a larger variety of foods than you'd have for a sit-down meal. We've got tips for how to make a buffet that's sure to please everybody.
- How to Store Onions Onions can be a background ingredient in many dishes, like Barbecued Beef Hoagies and Cheesy Onion Potatoes, but are also sometimes the star of the dish, like in Creamy Onions. Whether they are a full-feature ingredient, or an ingredient that just a
- How to Use a Chimney Starter If you prefer grilling the traditional way, you can get your coals ready quickly and eliminate the cost, odor, and danger of lighter fluid by using a chimney starter.
- How to Use Your Slow Cooker: Tips & Tricks for Your Best Meals Yet If cooking in your slow cooker is boring, then you haven't checked out our secrets for making perfect slow cooker recipes every time. Learn everything you need in How to Use Your Slow Cooker: Tips & Tricks for Your Best Meals Yet.
- Leftover Storage Tips The Mr. Food Test Kitchen shares their own food safety and refrigerator leftover storage tips! This easy-to-read chart ensures your own holiday leftovers will be wrapped and put away to be safely enjoyed a second time.
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips Make ahead freezer meals are excellent time savers, and, although frozen is rarely associated with fresh, such is not always the case! One of the best make ahead meals is a casserole. Casseroles are easy to make, easy to freeze, and easy to bake off.
- New Year's Eve Safety Tips New Year's Eve is most certainly time for a celebration. Getting together with friends and family to reflect back and to make resolutions for a brand new year ahead are just a few reasons why we enjoy this holiday so much.
- Onion Recipes, Tips, Tricks, and How-To's We've collected all of our pages on onions and created this collection which will teach you everything from the different types of onions and their best uses, to picking the perfect onion for your recipe.
- Quick Homemade Bread Crumbs It's easy to impress the gang with bread crumbs made from scratch. You'll never want to buy bread crumbs again!
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion The surprising facts about the differences between a serving size and the portion size that winds up on your plate are shared in this eye-opening Mr. Food segment about food nutrition labels.
- Smart Tips for the Fish Counter Fish is a smart option for quick and nutritious dinners. There are loads of fish choices, and being an informed shopper is a must. Want to reel in the best buys at the fish counter? Check out our top tips!
- Substitutions Save the Day Out of cornstarch when you need it most? Company on the way and you just realized the buttermilk's gone sour? Never fear - follow Mr. Food's substitution tips and your dinner party is saved!
- Table Setting 101 Mr. Food dishes on how to set the dinner table easily with his simple table setting tips that anyone can remember. No matter the occasion, you'll set the right example and always impress.
- Thanksgiving Countdown Tips Follow these tips to make sure your Thanksgiving dinner is a success!
- Time to Check Your Spice Rack The new year is the perfect time to organize our spice rack and check it for freshness. We'll tell you why.
- Tips to Cool Down Hot Peppers We've got some hot tips to help you keep your cool while you experience the fiery flavors of chili peppers. They'll make it easier for you to enjoy one of nature's most intensely exciting foods!
- Top 10 Tips for Baking Perfect Pies Have you ever wondered what the secrets are to baking the most amazing pies? It's true, pie baking can seem daunting, but once you've learned our best tips and tricks you'll be cranking out perfect pies like a professional!
- Trade Proof School Lunch Tips Relax...with these helpful tips from Mr. Food, it's guaranteed that your kids will eat the healthy food you send to school in their lunch boxes. You can be sure they'll never trade their school lunch again.
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn Fresh corn can be a scary ingredient to use in your recipes, especially if youre unsure about how to choose fresh corn or which kinds of corn are best for your recipes. Were here to make the process a whole lot simpler, with easy-to-follow tips that
- Types of Knives You don't have to be a chef to own a variety of knives. In fact, different types of food are best handled with different types of knives.
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion There are different types of onions, and each kind has its own best use, from soups and stews to salads. Some onions are best for caramelizing, while others are most yummy raw.
- Watermelon Centerpieces That Wow: How to Make a Watermelon Basket Impress your guests with a beautiful watermelon centerpiece, the perfect way to serve fresh fruit salad at your party, picnic or special occasion. If you've always wanted to learn how to make a watermelon basket, we include step-by-steps.
- Watermelon Keg This simple and clever idea will get your group talking! And our Watermelon Keg doesn't only look amazing -- it's a great way to serve a cool drink!
- When in Doubt, Throw it Out! Food safety is an important issue now, more than ever. Check out these tips to help you understand which foods are safe to eat and which ones need to go!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.
Onion Recipes, Tips, Tricks, and How-To's
How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes
20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
Easy Recipes for College Students
How to Use Your Slow Cooker: Tips & Tricks for Your Best Meals Yet
How to Make a Puff Pastry Braid
Leftover Storage Tips
Table Setting 101