Italian Christmas Eve Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas Eve dinner is a big deal in the Italian household. You'll find lots of soups, salads, appetizers, pasta, risotto — and most importantly, seafood. In fact, you may have heard this Christmas feast referred to as the Feast of the Seven Fishes, now celebrated with seven different seafood dishes. We've included a variety of seafood dishes to choose from along with some other favorite recipes. For a traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner, choose any combination of these menu items and have a very merry feast!
Soups & Salads
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- Our 100 Best Recipes of 2012
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Our 10 Best Church Supper Recipes
- Canned Pumpkin Recipes We Love: 20 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes