Italian Christmas Eve Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas Eve dinner is a big deal in the Italian household. You'll find lots of soups, salads, appetizers, pasta, risotto — and most importantly, seafood. In fact, you may have heard this Christmas feast referred to as the Feast of the Seven Fishes, now celebrated with seven different seafood dishes. We've included a variety of seafood dishes to choose from along with some other favorite recipes. For a traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner, choose any combination of these menu items and have a very merry feast!
Soups & Salads
Looking for even more Italian recipes? Check out 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 9 Classic Sauces!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Party Pleasers
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Top 18 Amazing Hot Dog Recipes
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes